SLIDER

My friend with benefits...

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Get your mind out of that gutter, I know what you were thinking!
My friend with benefits would be my partner in crime Mrs. Shelia Stone of Shelia Stone Photography... and can I just tell you that she kicks some serious butt!
Two weeks ago we shot together again at Priscella and Jose's beautiful wedding ceremony. She has replaced my hubby as my second shooter since his departure to Germany. And once again, as I am going through her images from the event I am simply blown away. Her angles, her composition, her feelings from behind those images. Truly beautiful!

I can never thank the good Lord above enough for bringing you into my life Shelia. You are my blessing. I have learned so much from you in such a short period, from a stronger business plan, to how to deal with a client when nothing seems to make her happy. Your words of wisdom, kind heart, willingness to always help, and your fantastic work every time I find you behind that lens... I am going to hate to leave come December.

So, here's to great friendships, unselfish people, great listeners, fantastic photographs, years of fun... well, here's to YOU!!!

Just wanted to give you your own special post. You deserve so much more! Get ready again for this Saturdays wedding, 4 down, 18 more to go!

Here are some of what I love about this woman... check out these shots from the wedding.


b1

b2

j9

b5

b3

b4

b8

b9

2 comments :

shelia stone said...

thanks for the shout out! I am so glad we found each to go through this journey together!!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

They say thing happen for a reason, I believe that God takes "extra special" care of women and families like ours. What blessing he continues to deliver to me... I can never thank you enough Shel~ For it all!