SLIDER

Postcards from Germany...

Monday, May 11, 2009

I have the best clients ever!!! I never said anything different...

Almost daily I receive emails from my clients, who are asking how Eric is. Did he arrive in Germany safe and sound? Has he found a place for us to live? What does it look like? Is there any photography studios nearby?

How sweet are they just for asking! So, I decided to post some images from Germany that the hubby has sent. First, let me give you a little insight on just what they are.

First off is the new place. The perfect little European home, with 3 balconies complete with flower boxes! Artsy rooms, doors, and floors. With great views in a fantastic neighborhood. Just a short drive away is the local town where I see I will be spending most of my days! It is amazing!!!

Then, there is the bear. Mr. Berard is his name and he is traveling with Eric as his right hand man. Complete with army uniform and all! Just like the commercial where the little girl places her stuffed monkey in daddy's briefcase... daddy takes pictures of it all through his travels. Mr. Bear Berard is enjoying all the fun of exploring Germany... TOO CUTE!!!

Here are some shots, courtesy of my hubby. I miss you baby! 31 weeks to go!!!!!!!

q3

q5

q4

q1

q2