SLIDER

Party over here...!!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Party over here... party over there...
Showgirls, drummers, margaritas, fabulous food-family & friends!!! Now, that's a party!

Congratulations to MSG. Dean Dawson, newly promoted and rightfully deserving of it and leave it to his wife JoAnn to throw him a fantastic bash. How lucky am I to call them neighbors and friends?!?

I will soon be leaving this city, en route to Europe to be with my husband... I will surely miss this bunch. They have been there from our beginnings in this town and they are amazing. I never went alone on a holiday while Eric was away TDY as they would always insist that I come by and cop a squat. Quick with the glass of Arbor Mist and some homemade tamales, I am such a lucky gal!!!

I was over the moon to come by and help celebrate this huge milestone in Deans military career... his promotion to Master Sergeant. Here are some shots from the evening...

Congrats Dean!!!!!

e

o

p