SLIDER

Our love makes National News!!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

My husband and I have an incredible relationship... he is my rock, my best friend, my protector, my sounding board, my everything. Many of my clients know about the story of how we met on Match.com while he was serving our country in Iraq. And many of you know that Match uses our story as one of their "success stories" on their website. That alone is a pretty cool thing!

A few weeks back I received a phone call from Mr. Gregg Zoroya, a reporter for USA TODAY Newspaper. He was given our information from Match to gain a story about finding love during war time.... I was flattered to say the least. "Us, you want to do a story that includes us?" How exciting!

Well, today I awoke to an email from Gregg letting us know that the story is out in today's paper!!! Front page no less!!! It's no big story, and two other couples are featured as well. But, the fact that they even chose Eric and I makes me so excited!!!

To top it off... Diane Durham from CNN calls and set up an on-air interview with Eric (Via Skype) and myself for Wednesday morning! Now this is too crazy folks!
Our love... powerful, infectious, and now National News.

I love you baby... are we not fierce!

blog

2 comments :

shelia said...

that is sooo cool!!! Congrats guys!! Your love is so special and I proud to call yall my friends! Now i just need to find a paper...no one delivers out in the boondocks!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

I have copies Shel~ I'm still trying to process it all. Is life not just one wild ride!!!