SLIDER

Story in the SA Express News tomorrow...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I would like to thank columnist Rhonda Templeton for her wonderful story that will be in tomorrows San Antonio Express News. Rhonda approached me earlier this week interested in writing a story based around the military spouse and our balance of home and career... can we really have it all? And what gives when we have to make a decision? It was a great look into both our commitments and our sacrifices as a military spouse.

You know what though... I wouldn't have it any other way. It keeps things fresh, exciting, and it reminds me of this wonderful husband who is strong enough to let me fly. And waits patiently until I land because he knows we both deserve a chance to live life, but still be an "US".

If I never said it strong enough, mighty enough, honestly enough, or just enough in general... thank you baby for being a man of your word. I love you and I miss you terribly~
_____________________________________________________
The web edition is already out and can be viewed on this link: