SLIDER

Counting days~

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3969 hours apart, 452+ emails sent back and fourth, unknown number of tears that fell... seeing my soldier again, PRICELESS!!!! In one week Eric will be stepping off a US Airways plane and walking into my arms, where he hasn't been in 6 months. Its been a rough past 4 weeks for us. First I was on my way, then Eric was given word of a deployment... so we wait 9 days to find that they pulled someone else. Eric stays! So its back on again and I'm racing all over Ft. Sam trying to get things finished in 2 weeks that should take two months. I have 2 final wedding yet to shoot as well. Movers come on the 21, storage on the 28, a wedding on the 25, and closing on the house on the 29th... oh yes, and we leave on the 30th.

Its all happening so fast now. I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything finished. Dogs, cars, packing, editing, shooting (myself in the head! LOL!) I walked through our house with the new owners and listened as they discussed their plans for the rooms. I cried, its my house and I cant imagine anyone else here but my family. We have a lot of love wrapped up into this house. A lot of time and work and rewards. I will surely miss it!!!

So, as my blogging slacks due to added pressure, then slacks even further when my hubby arrives home. :) I want you to know that I really do appreciate all the emails and well wishes I have received. It will be tough to leave at the end of the month for sure!!!!!

Here is my sign for the airport.... every mother and child and wife/ girlfriend/ fiance, has a sign! Mine is SO us!!!

DSC_0002w2