SLIDER

Meet the Potters~

Sunday, September 13, 2009

One last wedding... I can't even image not having my brides anymore. I have the best brides ever! Mrs. Potter is no exception, looking fabulous last night in her white satin gown and crest white smile. The rains held just long enough for a beautiful ceremony at Pearl Stables, under semi cloudy skies and calm winds.

The new Mrs. Potter is the daughter of my hubby's former co-worker at Ft. Sam. She and her fiance came to me last April looking for their wedding photographer. I was blessed to shoot not only their wedding, but their engagement and Lindsays bridals as well. And we had a great time!

Lindsay and TJ are amazing together... all night I watched how they laughed and laughed. I actually don't see that all too often due to the stress of the day. Together, they are two peas in a pod, and I loved it! From their sand ceremony, to amazing teal up-lighting, to pictures on every table, a oh-so-fun photo booth, to the family heirloom display at the reception entry... every detail was considered.

Thank you Lindsay and TJ for a wonderful evening! It was a pleasure to be a part of. And thank you to Shelia, I can't believe this was our last wedding together. I am going to miss you like a sister! I have our images from last night taped to my computer... too much fun! I love you girl!!!

1

6

4

8

7

9

11

12

14

13

17

18

19

10

2

3

15

16

20

21