SLIDER

Boudoir at the Valencia~

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This afternoon and evening was spent taking images of beautiful women... dream job, I think so! It was off the the Hotel Valencia for an unbelievable Boudoir session with not one, not two, but three beautiful women, as Clayton and I were head over heals at the potential for a fabulous day!!!
I could keep talking about this all night, but it's 1am and I would rather just show them all off...
Thanks for a great time everyone. Thanks for being so professional and stunning. Big thanks to Redemption Garb Vintage clothing for supplying wardrobe, Damariz for the unbelievable air brushed makeup on all our ladies, and of course to you Clayton for another great shoot. And, for that glass of wine at the nights end. Now that's the way to end a shoot~

Just look at these ladies... need I say more? :)

8

4

3

10

5

2

7

1

17

16

15

14

9


2 comments :

Candice said...

That was so much fun :) You are phenomenal! I feel exceptionally honored to have been photographed by you! Germany should be a blast and I'm so excited for you, though I have to admit I'm sad San Antonio is losing one of its greats!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

A Candice... the pleasure was surely mine. I thank you for being such a great client and so easy on my lens. I would love to work with you again before I leave! :) Let me know if you need anything!!!!
Deb~