SLIDER

Hilary & William... one year later~

Saturday, August 29, 2009

One thing that I will miss when I move will be the relationships I have made with all my great clients... One couple that I adore would have to be Hilary & William. I met the two of them right before their beautiful ceremony last year at the McNay Museum. Fountain side, with friends and family as witnesses, the two of them exchanged vows during an intimate ceremony followed by a small reception hosted by a close friends, including those via satellite over the Internet. It was one of my first, and still, one of my best times. I think the small ceremonies are so much more fun...

Today we all met up for an anniversary, of sorts... a portrait session to mark their big day. One year later. Pearl Brewery is the local of choice and dinner off S. Alamo was their treat at the sessions end. Didn't I tell you... fabulous people! We talked and talked, about the past year and year ahead. It was wonderful!

Thank you so much you two, I had a great time!!! Be sure to come see us when you come to Germany next year~

Here is a sneak peek...


b8

4a

5a

11a

12a

6a

3a

1a