SLIDER

A Big Thank You~

Friday, August 7, 2009

Everyday I get to find beauty in everything around me... I always tell people that when they ask why I became a photographer. "It's the best job in the world!" Never said anything different!

And every once in awhile I am recognized for all that hard work... today was one of them.

I opened a package from a company that I advertise with, in the box was a beautiful thank you from the great folks at WeddingWire.com. Every bride who has a vendor on that site is given the chance to rate their vendors from 1 to 5. And, if so bold, to leave a comment as well.

I want to thank all my fabulous clients who, at one point or another, took the time to let others know just how great their experience with DB Images was. It has been my pleasure to have accompanied over 34 brides during their big day during my short 2 years here in Texas!!! That's a lot of happy couples! I am sad to be leaving all of you, missing out on more life changing events... but I will email all who write, and as per your requests, I will be diligent on my blog. Keeping everyone posted on our new life in Europe.

Thank you again to my brides and grooms, new mommies, new baby bumps, newly graduating seniors, family reunions, company events, charities I have been involved with, my sexy boudoir ladies, models, and anyone else that I have captured memories for. Its been a wonderful experience!


o

2 comments :

shelia stone said...

so exciting!!! Way to go Deb!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Thanks Shel... always nice to be recognized! I had a great time to night! Thanks for going!!! :)