SLIDER

Double Take~

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shannon & Brant... a double take.

With only weeks to go, Shannon and Brant sat across the table from me at a fantastic dinner telling the story of how Brant proposed as Shannon became tear filled on more than one occasion.
Love, is it just not the best thing! Little hiccups here and there, like it is for any soon to be married couple... but I assured them that once Shannon walks around the corner and the two of them locked eyes, it was all going to just melt away and the only thing that will matter is the two of them, in that very moment.
OK, now I have the tears. I sure miss my hubby!

I want to thank you both once again for the wonderful dinner. Helping a lonely Army wife feel human once again. Oh, and for accommodating me on another shoot. Even if it was just for fun. :)


c

d

b

3a

a