SLIDER

A wedding in Paris~

Monday, August 3, 2009

A wedding in Paris... could there be anything more beautiful? Some of my favorite romantic movie scenes seem to always be in Paris, right down to when Mr. Big tells Carrie that "She's the one"!!! Was that not fabulous! I cried! LOL!

My husband and I have decided that we are going to re-new our vows while in Paris. And we are going to have an actual "ceremony" this time, with a beautiful designer gown and suit, in a symbolic church, even a professional photographer!!! Yes, folks, I am giving over my powers for a day to another that I trust whole heartily to capture what could be the most magical pictures I have ever taken.

The location, I think, I have chosen... and today I picked my dress. There are things about it that made it scream mine. First off the hemline. I wanted European flair but absolutely NO tulle. I wanted sweetheart neckline with bugle beads and pea seeding with rhinestones. I wanted beading and crystals strands cascading over my shoulders like broken sleeves. And I wanted a roughed bodice. The train is made of Voile which gives it its flowing look without using tulle. I was amazed this dress had it all... we are just adding the crystals on the arms and making the back a zipper not a tie. Amazing!!! I can just see Eric dipping me under the Eiffel Tower in this dress.

My fabulous photographer will be none other than Mr. Clayton Austin of Clayton Austin Love Stories!!!! Him and his partner are traveling to Germany to come visit Eric and I so while there... they will be our only guests and hired picture taker! :) Surely he is all too excited to be shooting in Paris France!

Here is my dress.....

Snapshot 2009-08-03 00-38-00

tux

Snapshot 2009-08-03 00-37-08

And surely a great pair of shoes must be worn...

largemm

2 comments :

shelia stone said...

killer dress!!! How fun!! Can't wait to see the images!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Thanks Shel! I guess it wasnt such a smart idea to put it on the blog if I didnt want Eric to see? :)
So.... ready for George!!!! Can't wait to see you Sat.!