SLIDER

Meet little Jackson~

Thursday, August 6, 2009

h

A few months back, my beautiful neighbor and friend Tracy, called me to take images of her and her baby bump! I was thrilled! Besides the fact that she is a fellow Army wife, friend, neighbor, sweetest person ever... she gets my jokes, and NO ONE ever gets my jokes! If she doesn't get them, then at least she is polite and giggles anyway, which makes her a really cool person in my book!

She was gorgeous in front of my lens, and my portrait business card has her images all over them... it was that great of a session. And now... her son Jackson is here!!! And he is as beautiful as his mommy... daddy too! :) So today I finally had the opportunity to take this little mans picture, we had a wonderful time!

Thank you once again Tracy & John for allowing me the honor of photographing two of the most important subject matters of your lives together. Here is to your new family!
I am going to miss you all so terribly. Please-please stay in touch and one day tell little Jackson how Aunt Debbie fell in love with him before he even arrived~

e

a

b

f

d

i

g

k

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh Deborah, you really captured our love!! I can't tell you how much I love them. I can't say which is my favorite because I love them all!! I can't wait to see the rest.
Love ya,
Tracy

Deborah Berard Photography said...

It was my pleasure Tracy~ He is a little miracle in more ways than one... he is beautiful!

Clayton said...

Hey you! You knocked this one out of the park! I'll call ya!