SLIDER

Fashion Shoot~

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This afternoon I had the opportunity to be a second shooter for my friend Clayton for Redemption Garb Vintage Clothing store. This store is a fantastic array of vintage clothing, outrageous accessories, and the best people that one would ever want to meet!

So, I show up with Clayton and there they all are, 12 fabulous models all decked out. Hair and makeup to the nines and wardrobes chosen to their individual sense of styles. They looked amazing!

I have to admit, it was a lot of fun to not be the one in charge for a change. To sit back and shoot who and what I want without the stress that comes along with having to get it "just right".

Thanks Clayton, I had a great time! And a HUGE thanks to all who participated in our little production today... we hope you all had as much fun with us as we did with you!

Here's a sneak peek at some of what I captured!


5

7

19

4

6

25

44

23

13

26

10

20

8

27

12

2

16

89b

18

24

21

11

22

3

9

These final three were shot by Clayton/ edited by me... nice collaboration!

79

78

56b

6 comments :

Clayton said...

You Rock!!! These are UBER awesome!!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Thanks Clayton... I had a great time today! Now, we need to do the same thing in Europe! :)

Brandy Perez said...

"OH MY JEW!"
These turned out sooooo amazing!!!!!
i LOVE your work!

Thank you sooo much!
I had a great time.

Deborah Berard Photography said...

LOL! Thank you Brandy! We had an amazing time! Ever want more images... give me a call! Love to work with you again~

shelia stone said...

these totally rock!! great work here!..see you soon!!! shel

Brea Carrillo said...

these really are beautiful!
your very talented =]