SLIDER

4 Generations...

Monday, August 17, 2009

This evening was beautiful! A light breeze was in the air as my friend Tracy, baby Jack, Grandma and Great-Grandma all headed with me the fields behind our homes for a photo shoot with 4 generations. It was amazing to see and be a part of. This was the first time everyone was here to see baby Jackson... I on the other hand, have known Mr. Jackson since he was in his moms belly. He was beautiful then too!!!

Thank you for allowing me the honor of photographing 4 generations of family. What wonderful memories indeed. I will miss you so much Tracy, you have been a wonderful friend! Army wives ROCK!!!

Your family is beautiful... I am so blessed.

b1

b2

b3

b6

b14

b16

b13

b11

b18

b9

b17

b20

I love this last image... three sets of hands on Jacksons head. Moms holding, grandma and great-grandma on each side. Beautiful!

b7

1 comment :

shelia stone said...

girl you know I LOVE that suitcase! Feel free to leave it on the curb when you move!

That last image is priceless!