SLIDER

Hubby is coming home~

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I sit here and stare at the clock... tick-tick-tick. It seems to me that the past few months went by faster than these last few hours seem to be going. With less than 24 to go until my hubby comes back from Germany, I am beyond myslef. Our time apart was a HUGE growning experience. One that makes me appreciate all we have together even more-so than I ever have in the past. I love that he allowed me to fly for this time, and now, as promised... I am ready to come home. I am ready to be a full time wife again. I am ready to be a couple again. I am ready to be a family again.
I love this life we have made. I truly have the very best of all worlds. Even through all the crap, here we are. Stronger than ever and ready for this new chapter in our lives.

Thank you God, for allowing me more time. For not deploying him for the next year and for granting me this chance to re-group. God speed to those who are seving and thier families who hold it all together back home.
This time tomorrow I will be back in the arms of the man I love~

Enough said~