SLIDER

Pink Lotus Yoga Center... LOVE IT!!!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My job is one of new people and places... constantly changing environments and personalities. There are the ones who try your nerves, the ones that challenge your patience, and then there are the ones that move you beyond words. I'm lucky because I seem to have this great ability to attract the last.

Today was one such day. I've been really sick, along with some unnecessary drama in my life. So my creative juice tank has been running below the "happy" level. I needed a good kick in the pants to get things rolling again and today was that day!

Nicole Zimmer. Artist and Owner at Pink Lotus Yoga Studio in Lexington, SC. Her studio is located in the Old Mill off Main, and if there wasn't already another established photographer in the building I would be signing my life away to get in there. Its just "THAT" amazing!!! Real, dark, old hardwood floors, exposed red brick tainted with turquoise splashes of old paint. Open ceilings showing the duct work and pipes along with an amazing view of the waterway just behind the building. Truly an artists dream location. Her studio is warm and inviting and smells ultra yummy! The perfect place to find your center and get back to being your very best. You just MUST go check this place out asap.

We started out in her studio as she warmed up before we took off out by the creek where an old tree and loads of running water made for some pretty amazing natural beauty. She posed, I shot... and what we captured was so peaceful and serene. It was exactly what I needed to get my head back in the game. Isn't it amazing how the Universe will bring around exactly what you need in exactly the perfect time.

Here's to new friendships and bright futures. Here's to successful women who are survivors in every way imaginable. Here's to nature and all her glory. And here's to receiving exactly what was intended all along.



pl2

pl3

pl4

pl8

pl6

pl9