SLIDER

Sunday Sunset Yoga Session in Myrtle Beach...

Monday, December 19, 2011

A few weeks back I wrote of an amazing woman I met while photographing her yoga studio for an up coming WINK publication. She and I became instant friends with a 1 hour photo shoot turning into a 3 hour gab session about all things amazing!

Her images from this shoot came out great, and she came back to me so overly pleased with the results that she asked me to join her down at Myrtle Beach this evening for a sunset photo shoot for her website and PR items. Our last shoot was so much fun I couldn't hardly say no... so my hubby and I packed up the car (new puppy and all) and headed off to the coast.

It was a chilly 51* with the sea winds making it feel much colder. As we all stood barefoot in an ice cold ocean I thought to myself "suck it up honey, this is the life of a photographer". I had a fantastic time!!! My hubby even shot off a few images and captured some really great stuff. It was nice to work with him again.

I love everything about this shoot, and I couldn't wait to post a few of my favorites. Enjoy...


bb1

b2

b3

b4

b1

b5

b6

b7



b8nn

n

b19

b9