SLIDER

Hubby on his way home!!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Off to the field... those are the words my head was swimmimg with, what has seemed like forever ago. And it surely did seem like forever. I know its all part of his job, the field, TDY's, deployments (God forbid!). But it never gets any easier, and over here it seems like its even harder. But tonight he comes home!!!! Home to my arms that are begging to hold him for hours before I even let him get out of his uniform.

You see, its those silly-small things that I really miss when he is away for so long. Like, how he makes these funny little twitches when he sleeps. Or how he actually loves to cook for me... how he smiles at me when he thinks I need it most. And how he feels when nothing else will do but the simple touch of his hand on my face.

We have big plans for the weekend and I cant wait just to spend some quality time together. So hurry home to me baby... and get some sleep on that bus ride back, you're gonna need it! :)

I love you~