SLIDER

Off in the field~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Its been only three weeks so far since my arrival in Germany, and true to military form, my husband has already been called away for field duty. 10 days of boredom, 9 lonely nights. Its been rough being here without anything as of yet. UB should have came this week and as of today they still cannot locate anything. Im getting more than upset at this whole ordeal. I cant work yet, I cant finish the work I did just prior to leaving Texas. I have limited warm clothing and the temps. have finally hit a daily average of 32*. Thats no fun with t-shirts and jeans.

Stay positive-stay positive... the words I keep repeating to myself everyday as I sit on plastic furniture, care of the US Army. And sleep in a bed that is as cold and lonely as Ive ever felt. Ive been playing Girl Scout as I haul wood from out front driveway to the 3 deep pile Ive made in the backyard as we prepare for even colder weather. Now, if I could just get that fireplace working my aching back would be worth it.

Eric comes home soon and then I can sit with him and start to make plans. Plans for weekend outings and day off excursions. I know it will get better, like once the car arrives.

I want to thank all my clients who have kept in touch... taken a moment to say hello, and send well wishes. It surely has made things more pleasant.

I have my first shoot coming up in just a few weeks... I'm back in business!!!! Be on the lookout for more great images EUROPEAN STYLE!