SLIDER

Iphone pictures in Germany~

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Eric and I spent the afternoon driving the villages of K-town, taking in all the sites. It was a beautiful afternoon, winding the countryside swooning over the pure spectical of it all. Grandure comes to mind when I see historical churches built in large red stone and mile high steeples. Trees so tall they bend inward towards the road, as you drive the curves I can look out the back window and see the fall leaves being kicked up... just like in a luxury car commercial. Its simply beautiful.
I only had the Iphone today for pictures, so I took ones of the village roads we live on. The mountians around us, and the big hairy cows I keep speaking of. This is breathtaking. NEVER in all my years did I think I could be given the experience to not only visit, but to live here. The culture, food, lifestyles. Im learning German, learning the driving street signs, learning how it all makes so much more sense in the states. Some signs are so confussing that I am quite certian that I will not pass the first test. But my new car is the motivation, because if I have no licence I get no car. :( And I REALLY want that Audi 2 seater convert. In white please~


So, here are some images off my phone to share with you. Dont judge, its the best I could get without my Nikon. That puppy is going out next week for a workout!!!
Enjoy the first of many to come~
IMG_0028

IMG_0025

IMG_0026

IMG_0027

IMG_0022

IMG_0024

3 comments :

clayton austin said...

Man I sooo want to be there right now!! Love the hairy cow! lol

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Oh Clayton, you are going to love it here!!! I have already picked places for bridal pics.!!! I will be posting more these next few days. So much potential!

robyn said...

Hi! I found your website looking for a photographer in SA for operation love.org. I see you now have relocated to germany. we were stationed there for 4 years. Not a day goes by that I think of that place. I miss it soooooo much! Please post many pics of germany on your blog. enjoy your time over there!!!- robyn (www.robynmiddleton.com)