SLIDER

Our Germany Adventures~

Sunday, October 25, 2009

After a long stretch apart, its great just to spend time together... doing anything! So Sat. was spent doing family stuff like groceries, car washing, dog washing, house cleaning, etc... But today we spent time looking at churches and visiting my first castle. The Nanstien, and it was beautiful! The most beautiful part to me was the view from the top... overlooking to town Landstuhl. And in the middle of the town was THE church!!! The church that I imagined when I chose the dress I will wear when Eric and I renew our vows in Europe. This event has been in the works ever since we knew we were coming here, spending 2 years watching other beautifully in love couples have the wedding of their dreams... the wedding Eric and I were never able to have. Be it timing, location, Gods will? We talked about a wedding, dreamed about a wedding, never did anything about it. Sure, we had a small silly thing just for some pictures on the wall. But never the event we truly wanted. We wanted guests, the gown and uniform, the whole bang... I guess God gives it to you when its his time? And in this case I agree!!! And lucky me, Mr. Clayton will becoming with Addison to capture it all as only he can, with amazing, vintage images.
Enough of that... dont want to bore you, but I could speak of it forever! So, this castle, built before Columbus even came to America. It gave me chills. The history I am surrounded by on a regular basis still just blows me away.
I'm still taking images with the play camera (still no UB as of yet) so the pictures are not what I know I can take... but its a taste of what its like here, I hope you enjoy~

PTR_9620

PTR_9610

PTR_9625

PTR_9615

PTR_9628

PTR_9672

PTR_9648

PTR_9641

PTR_9642

PTR_9634

PTR_9657

PTR_9674

PTR_9662

PTR_9670