SLIDER

I love my UPS man!!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You just know it is going to be a great day when it starts with an early morning delivery from your friendly neighborhood UPS man with 3 big packages full of new camera equipment!
Some, are doubles for my husbands D200 camera, some are for the details with my D300, some are for those wide angle church and formal shots. Now, as I await my new D90 I can practice with my new gadgets until next week. My office shelf now looks like an arsenal of Nikon equipment just begging to be played with... I know, I miss playing with you too!
Thursday will be my second shoot since surgery 10 days ago (sorry Dr. K, I know I promised to wait) but I can't turn this one away. A newborn Navy baby who won't be seeing their daddy until April when he returns from Iraq. The time is NOW to capture those precious baby images. I can't wait!
Here's a peak at the new toys!

Sigma 24-70mm f2.8EX
I loved this one so much (It's my primary lens for everything weddings) that we purchased another for my husbands camera as well.

blgcam2b

19-35mm f3.5 Wide Angle
For those beautiful wide church interior shots, & large bridal party formal shots.

blgcam3b