SLIDER

New wedsite launching!!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009


It's a new year! And a new year means a new, fresh start.
DB Images has so much coming up in 2009 that it blows me away how far we have come in such a short time. 2008 brought us a proclamation from the city for my volunteer work, a gold medal for my "Golden Engagement" portrait, a book company purchased 5 images for publication set for 2010, and ABC/ KSAT 12 doing a story on our TTD portrait sessions, and so many fabulous new friends, I mean clients, no... I mean friends. Whew! Now, we are so excited to announce the launch of our new website set for January 6th!!!
My first website with Bludomain was really fun, but now with all we offer it just wasn't enough anymore. And with our move to Europe coming in August, and two weddings booked from Greece to Zumant, I thought it fitting to get ready with a new site.
Thank you again to all our clients... whether we met in 2008, or you are booked with me in 2009, its a pleasure!