SLIDER

My beautiful Bride Laura~

Tuesday, January 6, 2009



When I first met Laura and her husband to be Alex, I was blown away by her beauty. Not just the physical, but the heart. She is sheer class with a capital "C"! Her taste is impeccable, which is why I could not wait until today to take her bridal images. The dress, stunning... the bride in it, overwhelmingly gorgeous! Her colors of dark blue, cocoa truffle and champagne are going to be stunning in this building. She will even have peacock feathers in cocoa brown vases as her centerpieces. Great taste!!!
We went to the Bushnell, which is where the big event will take place next May. If you have not seen this venue yet, you are truly missing out! With a rooftop terrace that overlooks all of downtown San Antonio, and a ballroom with architectural elements unlike anywhere I have seen to date . And today, the sun finally broke just after noon (we got so lucky!) and it made for some great effects on the hard wood floors and walls of the ballroom.
Even after a 3 hour surgery this morning, I was there for my bride. I told ya... I never miss a shoot!
Again Laura... you were a pleasure! And thanks mom & dad for the help! :)
Enjoy!!!









































4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Deb,

The pictures are AMAZING!! I couldn't ask for a better photographer! Even after 3 hours of surgery you were upbeat and made me feel gorgeous. It seems like nothing can bring you down! I'm so grateful to you and absolutely in love with these pictures! I can't wait to see the rest! You're a treasure!

Thanks again so much,
Laura

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Thank you so much Laura... you make my job so easy! You were stunning today! I can't imagine how incredible you are going to be on your wedding day! Alex is one lucky man!!! Simply beautiful! I am so happy that you like them. All that EVER matters to me is my brides and their happiness.
Thank you again~
Deborah

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Laura is my soon-to-be sister! My mom, sister and I looked at these photos, and my mom cried! Laura, you make such a beautiful bride, and the photographer did a great job to capture that. Can't wait til May!

Samantha Dixon

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Samantha~
Thank you so very much for your comment. I am thrilled that you found the images so moving. She is stunning, is she not! Such a beauty to photograph... I can't wait until May as well.
Thanks again~
Deborah