SLIDER

Laura & Mark are engaged!!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009



Quiet, sweet, humble, so in love... words I use to describe this beautiful couple (and their dog Dixie). I had the pleasure of photographing all three today out at Dry Comal Creek Vineyards in New Braunfels Texas. They could have used a few glasses of wine before the shoot, Mark was a bit nervous I think? Then again, what man is not somewhat shy in front of the camera? But leave it to my husband the goof to get everyone laughing it up in no time!
And Sabrina... what can I say except thank you for the use (and the tour) of your fabulous vineyard. I cannot wait to come back in the spring, when the vines are full of purple grapes and the fields full of flowers.
When it was all said and done, we captured some wonderful images... then we all went for a personal wine tasting session (Thank you David!!!) So much fun!!! And yes, we all walked away with a few bottles of wine and some amazingly tasty pepper jelly... I am hooked (and eating some now BTW!).

Oh, and I just can't help myself... I can never keep a secret! So Laura... get ready to meet me again before your big day in February because someone special just treated you to a bridal portrait session!!! :) (Wink-wink) I know how badly you want those images as well. What a lucky girl! So, pick your spot and lets get to it! WHOO-HOO!!!!!
Here are a few from our day... Enjoy!
















































Meet Dixie...



Just for fun...



Colorful glass makes for some cool pics!









This is the fabulous jelly, that tastes so yummy on crackers. It really compliments the wine! Now I know I can edit images while tipping back a few! LOL!
Kidding guys!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Deborah these pictures are wonderful!!! I can't believe you offered me a bridal session, that is too generous! Mark and I had a wonderful afternoon working with you and your husband. Thanks for the timeless pictures of Dixie. I can't believe what an amazing photographer you are, I feel so lucky to have found you.

Deborah Berard Photography said...

I only work with FABULOUS people! Dogs too! :) I am more than happy to take your bridals... no bride should go without EVER! You are beautiful and Eric and I had a great time with you and Mark. We left with 3 bottles, some jam and olive oil spices... broke into all three last night! YUMMY!!!
So happy you love the images!

Anonymous said...

Deb,
The first six pictures are my favorite!! I love that the dog was there!! Maybe we can work Abby and Rusty into my shoot...
They are great pics!!
Tracy

Deborah Berard Photography said...

LOL! Wouldn't that be fun! I have to think of some great ideas for that! The vineyard asked me to use some of the images for the bridal show in Feb. at their booth... how fun! That's two people using my pics... I will have to go just to check them out. Maybe to spy just a little too! :)