SLIDER

An Artistic Afternoon...

Thursday, September 11, 2008



There are times when I am either out and about, or just busy working at home, when I get a glimpse of an artistic vision that I think I might want to play with.
Today I was seated at my desk, which is 7ft. by 4 ft. of beveled glass. My husband bought it for me as a gift when I was designing my office... what a guy! I love it!
At times I get a
reflection from the windows beside me, or the lights from another room. The inspiration hits me and I have to go grab my camera. I used my wedding rings, here is what I captured.



3 comments :

this too will pass said...

just passing by; nice shots

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Thank yous so very much! Always nice when people stop by to say hello!

Anonymous said...

D~
I am very excited that you are up and about... these pics look beautiful! Keep up the amazing work!

love,
THE LEKA'S