SLIDER

Dolts Family Reunion!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hello world! I have come back into the land of the living! Feeling much better indeed! It always feels good to hold my camera again! Thank you again to those who have wished me a quick and full recovery.

So, I have to say that the best thing ever is a new client from the referral of another. Meet the Dolts family... This beautiful group came together for a few days from all over the U.S., to share in both an anniversary and a reunion. They were fabulous! We all met out at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort (which is beautiful BTW) and I spent a few hours getting to know everyone. We laughed as they walked the grounds while I snapped away. I had a blast! Here are a few shots from our day. Thank you Dolts family for a great afternoon, and thank you to Emily for the kind words!











And don't forget... DB Images Photography is more than a wedding photographer. We want to be your "Family" photographer for years to come!