SLIDER

More Neon Boneyard Pics~

Monday, September 22, 2008

After spending the day behind a booth at the Bridal Fair, it was nice to come home to my husband and my slippers. It seems like now is the first moment I have had to breath since arriving home from our Vegas trip.
I think I am "over" tired
at this point. All I do is toss and turn, so it is off to the computer I go to get some work done.
And while I can remember, I wanted to thank Dan from the boneyard for all his help in organizing and finalizing the shoot. Also, for carting a piece of my equipment all the way back to the Hilton the next morning after bonehead here left a crucial piece of my set up behind! Whew!!! You are the best!
The images from the Neon Boneyard
shoot in Vegas are coming along great! I just have to post a few more...














1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Very nice