SLIDER

Off to Vegas~

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

There was a lot of waiting and wondering going on in our home, as we watched Ike hit the coast of Texas late Friday. Though our friends to the east where hit and hit hard, San Antonio managed to escape the wrath of Ike and and we awoke on Saturday morning to clear, blue skies and calm air. Thank God! Because I was flying out to Vegas... and I absolutely hate to fly! Stormy skies would have made it a 2 cocktail flight for sure~

We hit the skies and made it into Vegas just before midnight. Just in time to check in and get some sleep, I have my bride I was meeting Sunday morning. Did I mention the TTD session I had set for Monday at the Neon Bone Yard? I can't wait! This young lady is a stunning woman. With jet black hair, and a look photographers dream of! This shoot is going to be amazing!!!

Let's just say that we are going to push the boundaries in the arena of artistic creation. This won't be for everyone... but then again?

Thus far our trip has been amazing. Can't wait to share more with you~~~