SLIDER

Enjoying our morning...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have two shoots today... so I just know it is going to be a great day! But first, I decided to get up early and take my dog for a drive in what has become her new favorite spot (besides her daddy's lap). It happens to be the back of my new car!

(Yes, that is my company logo on the dash screen... I can even throw in my card from my camera and show my clients their images right there if I want! Too cool eh?!?)




Since I lived in Las Vegas, I had always taken Tiffany out for a drive on the weekend. I would make a whole production out of it. Yes, she would have to wear her seat belt (I had a convertible and continually had a horrible vision of her flying out of the top!!!) Then, she would wear her goggles, because she is oh so fashion conscience (and the vet insisted so to protect her eyes from the wind.) We would drive up to Red Rock, Zion or Mnt. Charleston and she would just love it!
In my Firebird she was not allowed, so she never went bye-bye again. Now, I have decided that my beautiful sportscar in not cutting it when it comes to hauling around camera equipment and clients. So, I bought a new car!
And although SUV's are getting such a bad wrap
because of our nations fuel issues... you sure can get a hell of a deal from the dealerships right now! They can't give them away... so I just stole it! LOL!!! Had to stay American though... so now my garage has a beautiful new Chrysler Aspen in it! Yes, next to my Firebird. Are you kidding, I couldn't sell her! :(

So, back to my story. I took Tiffany out for a drive in her new truck. She has her own area now. WIth a pad, a seatbelt, and her own a/c vents! Such a spoiled dog!!!
She loved the sun, and the air, and... well, m
e!
Here are a few images of my baby girl.

BTW... if you see me out on the road. Honk, and day hello!!! You'll know me by the DBFOTO plate!
















TIFFANY says... "Have a great day!!!"

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute

Anonymous said...

I miss the baby girl. She is so pretty and too cute! Im in love with the new truck! Typical officers wife! LOL!!! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

That is my baby girl