SLIDER

Couldn't wait, Neon Boneyard Shoot~

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

As I go through the images from our TTD session at the Las Vegas Neon Boneyard (which was more like an urban bridal shoot), I am amazed at how beautiful she is. Her look is so exotic, with her dark eyes, dark hair, and olive complexion. Unfortunately I do not have a specific program installed on my laptop, so the "RAW" files that I have I am unable to open. I'm sad... :(

But I shoot in double format, meaning I also have a JPG of each image as well. And although the clarity and ability to edit is the difference between night and day, the images are fun none the less.



So, of course I couldn't help but to post 1 preview from our shoot. She wanted blown out, artistic images that truly captured who she is. A little rough, a little bold... just how I like it!

The rest will have to wait until I arrive home~