SLIDER

What happens in Vegas is coming back to S.A. with me~

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We are here... Sin City baby! The weather is beautiful, although I found myself with a sore throat the first two nights from the "dry heat"... lol! I lived here 18 years, now I have a hard time recognizing the city skyline. Where have all these buildings come from? It is amazing!
And although I lived here for so long, there are still things that I have never experienced. Like taking a helicopter tour of the city at night. Or dining at the Top of the World restaurant while it revolves 360* every 80 minutes. Fun, interesting things that I always wanted to try with the person I love. Tonight it was off to Freemont street where we listened to jazz on the street corner while devoured oysters on the half shell accompanied by a fabulous bottle of white. A short walk down Freemont and we found a street vendor drawing by the neon lights. He was amazing! Did I mention that this is a fabulous trip so far?

So... let's talk about the TTD session Monday. Unique, controversial, simply HOT! I have never done this type of shoot before, but it was exactly what I had been waiting for. My bride was stunning in her roughed and jeweled gown. While her MOH kept with the goth theme wearing tulle skirting with a red and black corset. Red hair, tattoos, blue eyes. I hit the mark on this one~

Sorry, you will have to wait until I get home to see those. Be watching for them by Saturday!!!

Speaking of which, we arrive home on Friday night and I hit the ground running by the early morning, busy preparing for the bridal show this coming Sunday.

Until then~~~