SLIDER

A much needed vacation~

Saturday, September 27, 2008

At this moment I am at my desk, checking and sending what will be the last in an ever growing pile of emails, not that I am complaining by no means. All my clients are finished, others are all scheduled upon our return.
A week in the Caribbean is just what the Dr. ordered to relieve stress and get back to center. I promise
d my husband that I wouldn't go crazy this time... with the picture taking, the packing, the stressing. So far I am 2 for three... (only because my camera is packed now).
As for the packing, I think I did great this time. Only one large and one carry on. That sure is better than the one single piece I had last year just for my shoes and baubles alone!!! 2 others for all my clothes! Ouch... But I am a self professed "shoe gal", so its an addiction and I can't help myself sometimes! Yes, I am sticking to that story! :)


Are they not beautiful!


As far as the stressing goes, it mainly comes from the thought of leaving my precious Tiffany in a kennel again. But, she was so pampered the last time that I am sure she will enjoy herself again. Oh, a big hello to the ladies down at Four Paws Inn, Converse for all they do and the great care they take of my baby!!!
So, I will try to blog from the ship... if I can sneak away from the hubby for awhile or he will throw my camera overboard, I swear! :)



Have a great week everyone and I will see you soon!!!~

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip ya'll See you when you get back, we have alot of work ahaed of us so rest up!