SLIDER

Alexis Turns Sweet 16!!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I always say that a referral client is one of my favs. because I know that a former client loved my work so much that they went out of their way to be sure someone else experienced the same great service!
And today I had my first studio shoot with the sister of a bride of mine. She is turning sweet 16 and they wanted portraits and event coverage... from ME! I was thrilled! So they drove the hour and twenty minutes to our new studio and I burned up those lights for 2 hours! We had a great time!
Hope you just love the images Alexis! And thanks for the referral Alison! And it was great to meet you mom Ruth, love your personality!!! It was a pleasure...
You are stunning Alexis!

b5

b4

b6

b7

b12

Picture Package

b11

b2

b8

b10

b9

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful!! and i WANT that couch!! super cool!!