SLIDER

Amber & Max are married!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Picture beautiful blue skies, a light breeze in the air, a waterfall flows in the background... and spring is almost here. All things are beautiful right now, especially my bride Amber! Her gown was gorgeous and flowed so effortlessly in the wind. Her groom Max was so darn proud!
I have never shot at the Canyon Springs Gold Resort, but I sure hope that I will again soon because it is simply breathtaking!!! Or, maybe it was my bride setting off that angel glow?
A simple ceremony with family and a few friends was all this couple needed to make their day special, and was it ever. Wonderful special touches like the waterfall location, and the "Advise to the Bride & Groom" book slips that were filled with everything to the names and number of children, to how to keep a marriage strong and happy. So fun!
I had a great time finding all kinds of light to play with as the sun set... it was wonderful, and the two of you are amazing! Thank you for allowing us the honor.
Enjoy...

blog1

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog10

blog5

blog6

blog11

blog7

blog9

blog8

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Deb-

Once again, the pictures are completely gorgeous! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amber's bouquet! Stunning!

Unknown said...

Deborah, these pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest. Your attention to detail and professionalism was appreciated. I've already shown the blog pictures to a few family members and they're blown away by the shots you got. It was a real pleasure working with you. I'm already trying to think of other occasions we can have you shoot!

A million thanks,
Amber