SLIDER

New toys...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today's post is brief... but I have two new "favorite things" that I wanted to share with you. My new shootsac (www.shootsac.com). A PPA "Hot Ones" award winner!
With it's removable/changeable/colorful covers and plenty of room for all my gear, it's fashion forward and functional. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it on my next shoot.
Next, my lookbook (www.photographerstoolkit.com). By the fabulous John Mireles, the lookbook is jam packed with ideas on posing for the bride and groom. Whether its the engagement or the wedding, you're sure to find plenty to keep you busy.
And my new Chaise Lounge from skyline furniture. Can't wait to use it on Tracy's maternity shoot!
Last, but certainly not least, my DVD holders. With their pink and gold ribbon adorned with pearls, to the scalloped edges. I simply love the boutique feel of these new designs.
Nothing but the best for my clients!

blog1

blog2

blog3

b1

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love love love your shootsac cover!! Super sassy with the pink! And those DVD covers...sooo nice! That couch! that couch is awesome!!!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Thanks Shel! I love the new shootsac and can't wait to use it! I even bought a new plum blouse to go with it! :)
I can thank you and Martha Stewart for the DVD covers...