SLIDER

It's our new Associate!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Picture Package

I'm at my desk one early afternoon about 2 weeks ago... the phone rings. At first, when she mentioned the military, I thought it was another phone call for Operation Love ReUnite. I listened closely. But then she started talking about me, my business, and her photography. I listened even closer.
She spoke of Bahrain, Okinawa, and Texas... yes, what a combo! She spoke of her photography business, her equipment, her dreams, her WORKING WITH ME???!!!??? I was flattered, that out of all the photographers she had googled, blog stalked, etc. she chose DB Images to call.
-
So we decided to meet face to face, like an interview slash first date almost! It was fun! And we just clicked!
As the conversation grew into a full blown, all out free for all of topics... we had wondered where the time had went so quickly? By the luncheons end I had my new associate... Shelia Stone!
-
Her work is fierce, her attitude is dynamic, her sense of humor must be a little off because she just gets me and I can't say that about a whole lot of people anymore. She is a strong woman, a world traveler, a military wife, a mother, and now I am proud to call her my friend.
-
Welcome aboard Shelia! This weekends wedding was a blast to work with you. Can't wait until the shoot!

Go check out her site at sheliastone.com

(Images courtesy of Suwanee Photography)