SLIDER

Friends in Las Vegas~

Monday, March 30, 2009

Eric and I traveled to Las Vegas for a photo shoot just prior to our wedding in California on the 4th. We are staying with my dear friends, busy catching up on all the happenings in our lives. Things are busy all around!!!
Her sons are very photogenic so I grabbed the camera (of course!) and we headed to the local park for some fun...
The little one, Jett Ray, has the most beautiful eyes! Big, beautiful eyes that look right through you and melts your heart. He called me "Ms. Debwa" and I just want to buy him the world!!! Her other son A.J. is a great skateboarder. He spends hours at the park practicing with friends. I was impressed. I set the camera to shutter priority and snapped away, loving it!
Here are some shots of my Vegas friends... oh, the new puppy too! :)

(Note so self... load PS onto laptop!)

DSC_0064

Look at those eyes! AMAZING!!! Must take more pictures of this little one...

DSC_0057

DSC_8573

DSC_8559

DSC_8578

Women kill for hair like this... I can see why mom doesn't want to cut it all off!

DSC_8528

DSC_8426

A.J. getting some air time...

DSC_8441

DSC_8465

The newest member of the family... this is Carmel!

DSC_0008

DSC_0014

1 comment :

shelia stone said...

I hear you on the "note to self"!! I had lots of notes to self on my little road trip..thus lack of blogging for me..no plan b!!! Have a great time and cant wait for yall to get back so we can hook up again!