SLIDER

Heading to California for Mike & Laras Wedding!!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

I will have to blog about Vegas after our return to it come Sunday... for now its all about California and the wedding of Mike and Lara!

We took off out of Vegas yesterday afternoon after hitting the outlet malls and definitely doing some damage... my hubby is SO good to me! With my new SB900 now in my camera bag, all is right again with the world! LOL!!! And I had my eye on a new lens to play with but I opted for clothes instead this time! :)
We headed towards my parents house in Lancaster (I know... so sad) and it was so wonderful to see them again. It had been 6 years of busy lives and phone calls. I wanted them to meet my husband before his departure to Germany in just a few weeks. Oh, don't make me think about that!

Thank you Mom & Dad for the hospitality and dinner. We had a great time! Is Eric not the best?!?!!! Now, you can relax! :)

From there it was off to Erics brothers home in Quartz Hill. Thank you Tom and Janette for the bed and the great conversation! It was wonderful to see you two as well.

Now, in very cold and extremely windy Tehachapi California we are hitting the local K-Mart YIKES!!! for some warm clothes and sneakers. What was I thinking packing what I packed? It is so miserably cold here I could cry. Thus far Eric spent 2 hours at the base urgent care with a terrible ear infection, I have not slept in 2 days. We are a true mess! But... the poppies are beautiful!
More to come...


DSC_0010

DSC_0005

DSC_0070

DSC_0062

DSC_0041

DSC_0045

1 comment :

shelia stone said...

I always lean towards a new outfit!! :-) can't wait to see the wedding images!! Have a great time, layer up and stay warm and rock their socks off!!!