SLIDER

Babies everywhere!!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It seems like I am receiving daily phone calls from former clients who are now having a baby! I am thrilled for all my lovely ladies...
Congratulations to:
Emily & Ivan
Kim & John
Laura & Mark
Tracy & John

That's a lot of babies! Today my client Kim phoned to announce Ms. Kiara has arrived!!! She came into this world on Friday April 17th, newborn portraits are set for next week!!!
Now, my friend Tracy tells me that tomorrow might end up being the day, she will know around 9am when the Dr. gives the thumbs up or down. If it is the day, I'm ready... Tracy & John asked me to be a part of the birth and to photograph the huge event!
So today Tracy, John and myself took some images of hands (John, our hand model!) Hands on the belly shots, because there might not be any belly tomorrow! :)
So, get some sleep tonight Tracy, tomorrow could be one of the biggest days of your life... tomorrow your son is born!

b2

b3

b1

b4

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for putting these up. I needed it!!!! Still waiting... Iv is in and I am hungry!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Deborah Berard Photography said...

He is almost here! I bet you are starving!!! My phone is ringing like crazy, I jump everytime thinking IT's TIME!!!!!
I said a big prayer for you and the baby, you are going to be great!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous picture!!! Out of love came love! Great picture!!! Rosemary