SLIDER

Italy here we come!!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Europe...
Just the thought of going makes me squirm with anticipation! I have 8 months ahead of me... filled with weddings, babies, and a whole lot of fun! I am grateful to my brides who will surely help me in keeping my sanity!

As you know, I am a blog stalker... Can't help it, just love to read and love reading about other photographers. Love looking at their styles, their locations, their attitudes. One such blog that I am a total fan of is Ms. Jasmine Star. She is AMAZING!!! I am on her blog almost daily checking out her oh-so-fierce work! Which is how I heard of this talented man named Kevin Kubota. I use his formulas daily in my editing process and I absolutely love them!

Now, I am a stalker of his blog as well. A few weeks back I read that he is hosting one of his seminars in (of all places) Italy!!!!! For 7 days!!!! In 2010!!!!
You know where I am heading with this don't you?

Yes... I am going to Italy, going for 7 days and 6 nights to the most incredible seminar I could ever imagine. The topper... my partner Shelia could be coming too! Whoo-hoo!!

So, here's to a new morning filled with hope, life, and anticipation for all things exciting! What a difference a day makes eh?

blogp