SLIDER

Audrey & Corey are Engaged!!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today I awoke to a windy, stormy sky... wondering if the engagement session I had planned with Audrey and Corey was going to happen. I prayed really hard, and did my little "stop the rain" dance and then went to clean my equipment just in case it was a go after all. By the time 3pm hit it was bright, sunny skies and warm temps. It was fabulous!
We all met down at the big enchilada library where we discovered that it was not the brightest idea... considering it is the start of Fiesta, crazy! We stayed for only moments before heading to a spot I have not used in a long time, but absolutely love. An old warehouse with amazing color.
With three wardrobe changes and a multitude of laughter we had a blast! This couple is so very much in love, I heard little "I love you" whispers all through the air.
Thank you Audrey and Corey for the great time this afternoon! For being such great sports and beautiful people! Here are some pics from our day.
Enjoy!!!

P.S. Thank you baby for shooting with me today, I am going to miss you and I as a team. We are amazing together!!! Your shots today were amazing as well! You can't leave me! :)

b4

Audrey is a self professed "Shoe Gal!" The Carrie Bradshaw of San Antonio... Loved all the shoes she wore today! Especially these purple lovelies!

b65

Eric shot from one angle, I from another... this is what we captured!

b2

Is this a great looking couple or what!

b1

AMAZING EYES!!!

b66

I love the way Corey looks at Audrey... he loves her so much!

b12

b70

My little bride, the artist! All her idea! Sweet!

b18

b20

b10

l

The play together in church... what a great couple!

b11

You know me and my feet shots!

b19

So we have this hula-hoop contest going... both we very funny to watch! What great sports!!!
(Be watching for pics of my hubby trying it out... too cute!)

b16

Painted funky just for fun...

b72