SLIDER

Cibolo Mayor Candidate calls on DB Images Photography!!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last evening my phone rings, it's my October bride Sylvia calling to ask a favor! I listened as she tells me that her very good friend Robyn Jones is in need of an image... professional portrait, completely edited and ready for print in 48 hours. She sounded in a panic! I, on the other hand, was calm as could be. I knew I could get the job done. "So..." I ask,
"What is this picture so urgently needed for?" Sylvia proceeds to tell me, "Oh, it's for her Mayor Campaign images."
Just like that, ever so calm... FOR THE MAYOR CANDIDATE! Yikes!!!
Like for press, brochure, bill board, etc...???
Yes ma'am!
So, Mrs. Jones came to our studio this morning bright and early, ready for her session.
"This sure beats Sears!" Was her first comment when she walked onto the set. No offense to Sears, they have been taking fine pictures for centuries... but it was obvious that this woman wanted, needed, and deserved something so much more.

Thank you Sylvia for the fabulous referral!!! Clients like you are priceless!!! And thank you to Mrs. Robyn Jones... Mayor Candidate for the City of Cibolo, Texas. Your contacts are greatly appreciated and I look forward to working with you and the City of Cibolo again in the near future.

The last big push comes May 9th, so ya'll get your butts off that couch and go vote! Make a change, get involved with your community, show your patriotism!
VOTE for Mrs. Robyn Jones!!!

b1