SLIDER

And baby makes a family!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today I had the pleasure of spending Easter Sunday with dear friends, celebrating and surely taking pictures! Today was Tracy's maternity shoot... after 2 postponements and an un-sure sky, we were wondering if this shoot was going to happen before the new little one arrives?
The weather turned beautiful, but only after we chose to take the shoot to the studio, so another session is scheduled next Sunday for some off camera flash work! How fun!!!
The happy couple are my neighbors and now I am proud to call them my friends as well. We are all just one big, happy, military family on this block we call home. The new bundle of joy is due in only 3 weeks... and this woman looks incredible! She was always stunning, but now she simply glows. Ah, to look like this at 8 months, amazing!
I enjoyed our afternoon together Ms. Tracy, and I am touched by the trust that you placed in me to capture this "only one time" moment in your lives! Next, your new son!
Forever Friends!

b1

bu8

b12

b6

b2

b3

b16

b9

b17

b7

b11

b8

b14

b13

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I had to get back on this morning and I'm glad that I did, I see you added a few more, you were busy last night. It was truly amazing working with you, you made it seem so natural. I can't wait until next weekend and I might even convience John to be in those pictures. I am so blessed to have you as a neighbor and friend. Thank you so much!!!
Tracy

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Oh Tracy... you were an amazing subject! Your love for this child already shines through in everything you say and do. He is one lucky little boy! Can't wait to meet him and tell him the story of the day his mommy and I took pictures of him in the belly! Ok, I'm going to go cry again! :)
Love you!
Deb~