SLIDER

The little details...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Those little details that make everything just that much more special. Some of those images are my absolute favorite to capture.
I am home from our trip to the west coast. Home to a stack of emails, tons of snail mail, a husband to organize for the movers come Friday, and files of editing to get through... I'm a busy girl indeed!
What's a girl to do? Its all good though, it keeps my mind off the big move in just 2 weeks.
I'm gonna need a girls night out Shelia! LOL!
Here are some images of the ladies preparing for the ceremony and, those little details.


b3

b4

b2

b1

b5

Even though this image is dark... the lighted areas resemble a heart~

b6

2 comments :

shelia stone said...

Yes in deed!! A girls night out coming right up!!
The look of the lighted heart image rocks! I like how it is bit dark and bit grainy. Has a really cool vibe to it. And you did just have to put a starbucks in there didnt you! If I could only reach in there and grab it!!! I am totally needed one of those babies!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Yes, theres just something about it I like too! The only thing that town had worth a darn was the Starbucks! LOL!
Cant wait to catch up! Happy Easter!!! :)