SLIDER

Launch Party!!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What a success!
Last nights party went off with only minor glitches, but like any great vendor... never let them see you sweat! With a broken flash, a no show catering company, no raw images (everything was captured in black and white!) and my new associate not being able to make it due to her hubby being home on leave... things in my head were swimming. But, by the second guest of the almost 30 that showed, I was in great spirits and ready to take on the night.

Things started jumping at about 7pm with lots of wedding conversation amongst everyone. I had brides from last year along with my new brides for 2009. I also had some "on the fence" brides who are still searching for their vendors (I know one of them found their photographer last night!!!). Grooms tagged along too, all with smiles on their faces... they will make great husbands! LOL!

The games were hysterical, the food was awesome (Thanks Rosemary from Trinity Wedding Solutions for your last minute save!) the wine from Comel Creek was amazing and the cake from Sugar Hill Bakery was so darn yummy... thank goodness for left overs!
So, here are a few images (some in color) from the aftermath...
Too much fun ya'll!!!

Participating Vendors:
DB Images Photography
Trinity Wedding Solutions
Sugar Hill Bakery
Your Next Mobile DJ
Bella Rose Weddings & Events
Dry Comel Creek Vineyards
HEB Catering
____________________________________


Wine from Dry Comel Creek

4

Cake from Sugar Hill Bakery

1

3

We broke off into 3 teams of 2 and together, they designed their wedding gowns with toilet paper! My brides are sooooo creative! I saw veils, bouquets, and even a ring and a bustle!!!

b2

Picture Package

Another game had teams trying to figure out what was in the sock? They could only use their feet to describe what they thought it was... all items that you would bring with you on your honeymoon. Think about it!

b6

Another had couples drawing their significant other in their undies... the catch, they had to do it with the paper on their heads! So funny!

b3

Even the men got involved playing with the cotton balls and little wooden spoon. Object? Get the cotton balls to stay on the wooden spoon long enough to make it to the top of your head. All, while being blindfolded!!!!! Jose's spiked hair helped, and Addisons slick head didn't. But, it was Sable who won the prize!

b5

bl2

Off to the studio where we all donned funny hats for a mini photo shoot! Would have been great in color EH???!!! LOL!!! Don't ask! :)

b9

b10

b7

I think my hubby looked the best in his. He has a great head for hats! LOL! I love him so damn much! He made this night a huge success! Without him I am so very lost, I can't believe he is leaving me in a few weeks. SO NOT FAIR!!!
Yep, that's me too. Your favorite photographer!!!

b8

Everyone wrote such great things in our guest book!

5

Thank you to JoAnn for the fabulous headpieces for the crazy foto booth!!! Are they not fabulous! And she makes them herself!!! WOW!

6

1 comment :

shelia stone said...

HOW FUN!!! So wish I could of been there!! Looks like yall had a blast!! And I L-O-V-E your hair!!