SLIDER

DUSTOFF 30th Reunion~

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The 30th Reunion of the DUSTOFF Association kicked off with their golf classic on Friday morning, with crystal blue skies, light winds and plenty of golfers to make for a real race for the prize. Saturday the festivities continued with morning meet & greets, meetings, a wives luncheon, a hospitality hour and the banquet dinner. Today was the final event, a memorial service for those who have given the ultimate sacrifice... themselves.
Whew! These folks must be worn out from all the events, I know we sure are!
Many friends met up again to share all of life's happenings over this past year. I met up at the wives luncheon, a wonderful group of women who were gracious enough to invite me to sit a moment and share a meal... which was AMAZING! Hotel Valencia, you have fabulous crab cakes!!! Many important people were in attendance at the banquet, including Generals and Colonels. It was rather intimidating to say the least. My husband showed me just how to hang with the big boys. I was even presented with my first coin from the Colonel himself! Pretty cool eh?
I pulled out some shots from a bit of everything to sum up the activities... enjoy!

blog4

blog13

blog16

blog14

blog15

blog12

blog11

web10

blog8

blog7

web6

web5

blog2

blog1

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

AWESOME - FRICKIN' AWESOME - no wonder you're so busy - these are so great!!!!

Can't wait to see the others - but, I'll wait - these are some great shots.

Dg

Dan Gower, Ph.D
Deputy Director, AMEDD Board