SLIDER

Exciting new announcements...

Friday, February 20, 2009

DB Images has been speaking about all the new things in store for us in 2009. I just wasn't prepared I suppose? I wasn't prepared for my husband to be deployed, I wasn't prepared to bring in a new associate photographer, I wasn't prepared to book 16 weddings so far with barely an ounce of advertising... life is good indeed!
We are still waiting on our boom kits, light sets, ceiling rails... UPS man better hurry up because I'm so impatient! LOL!
But the office is ready and my newest programs just arrived today! I can't wait to install it and start to play around. A very wise and beautiful photographer by the name of Jasmine Star told me that Kubota was one of her favorite programs and she uses them almost exclusively... so I just knew I had to get it! Along with Totally Rad Actions and my new LensBaby, a girl could go nuts!~

DSC_5388w2

DSC_5381w2

DSC_5390w2


In celebration of our new studio, we are hosting a "Studio Launch Party!"... March 25th, at 7pm at the new studio for all past, preset and future (we hope) brides to be to meet, greet, and talk all about the big day! I will have a guest speaker telling all about her wedding day experience (she has one heck of a story!), along with various vendors that I have worked with fairly consistently, lots of great food and drink, picture taking in the new studio, and my introduction of the newest member of DB Images Photography... I was very picky when it came to who I was willing to bring on board, and this woman has the goods! Plus, she is a military wife who contacted me about working together! Haven't I always said how very lucky I am to be so blessed!

So, keep watch on the BLOG for more announcements about the studio, the big event, and all things photography!