SLIDER

Priscilla & Jose are engaged!!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

"Let's go to the Rodeo"! Those were some of the first words I heard from my May bride Priscilla and her ever so accommodating husband to be Jose. And, I thought "Cool"!
I am ALL about the creative side of my images. Getting to know my clients on a personal level means everything to me. How else can I produce pictures that are unique to just those two?

So it was off to the Rodeo this morning for dollar day at the good old carnival. Priscilla and Jose showed up slamming in matching white and fuchsia pink! A great attitude and lots of smiles. What more could one as for?
We rode some rides, ate much too much junk food and had a great time! Hope you enjoy your images guys! Can't wait to get to the River Walk.
Here is a sneak peak...


web7


web5

web18

web13

web10

web20b

web9

web3

web4

web2

web17

Picture Packageweb1

DB Images and that famous "foot shot" we always do...!!! :)

web19

Are they not simply beautiful!!!!!


web6